This summer we’re encouraging Friends of the Rescue Helicopter to ‘Stick With Us’ and WIN!
Up for grabs is the Ultimate Summer Prize Pack valued at over $500. We’ll be giving away clues as to what you can win throughout the promotion period on our Facebook Page
Here’s how to enter:
Sign up to become a supporter of your local rescue helicopter (“Friend of the Rescue Helicopter“) to get your free Friends of the Rescue Helicopter Bumper Sticker before the 13th December, 2015. If you’re already a Friend, you’re halfway there. If you used to be a Friend, but you’ve let your membership lapse, there’s no time like the present to get it up to date.
There are two ways to do this: Call 0800 11 10 10 or go to our website before December 13th.
Clearly display your bumper sticker on your vehicle.
Snap a photo with your car, clearly showing your Friend of the Rescue Helicopter bumper sticker in your favourite Kiwi summer destination and upload it to the Philips Search and Rescue Trust Facebook Page with the hashtag #SnapStickWin (you will get points for creative and points for getting all your friends, uncles, aunties, neighbours etc to like your photo) before January 24, 2016.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
STICK WITH US SUMMER PROMOTION (“The Offer”)
Included Terms and conditions
- To enter, visit Philips Search and Rescue Trust (PSRT) Facebook page and upload of you and your car clearly showing your Friends of The Rescue Helicopter bumper sticker at your favourite New Zealand destination with #SnapStickWin
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are active and paid up members Friends of the Rescue Helicopter, displaying their Friend’s Rescue Helicopter Bumper stickers.
- Number of entries per person is unlimited.
- Registration for new Friends of the Rescue Helicopter programme commences on Sunday, 1 November, 2015 00:01(NZST) and closes midnight Sunday 13th December, 2015 23:59(NZST). Entries can be posted from Sunday, 13th December 2015 00.01(NZST) to Sunday 24 January, 2016 23:59 (NZST). You can still sign up to be a Friend of the Rescue Helicopter after this date. However, your bumper sticker may not reach you in time to be part of the promotion.
- The winner will be determined by the Judges and will take into consideration creativity and the number of likes a photo recieves.
- The winner will receive a Summer Prize Pack, which will be announced at a later date.
- For full terms and conditions of entry see below.
Online Terms and conditions
- All entrants need to be able to be contacted via our Facebook page
- The Trust will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Offer, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- PSRT and its related companies accept no responsibility for late or lost entries.
- The Stick With Us Promotion Summer Prize Pack will be provided courtesy of companies PSRT (and PSRT accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to the prizes, their use, condition or operation, including the item malfunction or needing replacing).
- The Stick With Us Summer Prize Pack is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The name and photo of the winning entry will be published on the PSRT website and Facebook on 1 February 2016.
- If for whatever reason the winner cannot be contacted or cannot claim the prize, the second most popular photo will be selected. In the event of a draw, the top entries will be selected randomly.
- PSRT reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant where PSRT believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with, or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason PSRT determines, in good faith and at its sole discretion, that this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any event beyond the control of PSRT, it may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion at any time.
- PSRT reserves the right to modify the terms of this competition at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or otherwise alter the competition at any time.
- All entries become the property of the PSRT, to use at its discretion.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the PSRT using the Eligible Entrants name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. Photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and/or promoting the work of PSRT
- PSRT reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency prior to awarding a prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the PSRT.
- This competition is open to New Zealand residents only who have an active Friends of the Rescue Helicopter membership.
- PSRT’s decision is final in relation to all aspects, terms and conditions of the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with New Zealand law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts