Please see below for our current vacancies in the Support Team and the Helicopter Crew.
We are always looking for superstars to join the Support Team! If you are interested, send your CV and a letter outlining the reasons why you are the right superstar to [email protected]
WAIKATO · HAMILTON
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a member of the Philips Search and Rescue Trust (PSRT) Marketing Team, the Marketing Coordinator will proactively support every aspect of PSRT’s fundraising and marketing initiatives. A primary focus of this role is to support in the establishment and maintenance of relationships with relevant key media platforms, formulating media releases, managing our successful social media platforms, and producing engaging and relevant content for our platforms. You will be highly organised, communicate effectively and have a high level of attention to detail.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Mail Chimp.
- An ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure with excellent attention to detail.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A positive, team focused attitude.
- A minimum of 2-4 years within a similar marketing role.
- Ability to work with confidential information adopting the highest degree of discretion.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- Be a part of a team that directly impacts people's lives daily.
- Access to professional and personal training and development.
- A wellness program designed to enhance mental and physical wellbeing. This includes yoga, walks around the Lake Rotoroa, monthly massages and peer-to-peer training.
- The ability to have input into an evolving industry.
- Be a part of a knowledgeable, high achieving, experienced and fun team.
- Casual office - no need for high heels or suits.
IN RETURN YOU WILL BE PART OF:
- The charity responsible for fundraising and marketing of the North Island's largest pool of community rescue helicopters.
- An organisation committed to developing and retaining its people.
- The ability to have an impact on the organisation as it evolves.
There is no deadline, we are waiting for the right superstar! Send a letter explaining why you are the right person for the job, along with your CV to [email protected]